-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard shrieks at another side of the passage. It sounded evil and vile. I snuck over there, and saw rats dying to a zombie inside the cave. It was a horrid creature. I engaged in battle with it, and cut off it's head. Though it was still walking! I stabbed it in it's chest, and the blood spattered to my arm and face. I wiped my face and saw the zombie, lifeless once more. I took the mort flesh from it, and the rat meat. I moved on, almost forgetting my bedroll there. I took it, and moved on. I saw a skeleton of someone, and a leather set of armor. It had a cuirass, helmet, gauntlets, greaves, and boots. I moved into a more cave-like section of the passage. I saw my first goblin, and I knew it would attack me on sight. I snuck up and thrust my sword right through his back, instantly paralyzing him. His spinal cord had broken, and I finished him of with another cut to the chest. He had his own private working space, with a Mortar and Pestle. It seems he was quite the alchemist. I mixed up the rat meat and mort flesh together and made my own poison. That was when I discovered the possibilities of alchemy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I had made only my first poison, but I was overjoyed. I moved on further into the cave, and applied my poison to my steel shortsword. I snuck up to another goblin and sliced his head right off! I applied another bottle, but I only had one left. I killed a second goblin, but I saw another one in the distance. He looked more powerful, and he had a strong staff with a goblin's head on top of it. It may have been a horrid sight, but I still went on. I slashed him and he got knocked back into a pit with two rats inside. I thought they would kill him for sure! Instead, he chanted some words and made the rats fight FOR him!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ran there and Uriel suggested that I come with them to in the escape. The guards said had to agree, and introduced themselves to me. Glenroy was severly injured, for his right shoulder was bleeding and blood from his arm was seeping down his armor. His sword was covered in blood and scratches. He looked like he wanted to die. The other guard's name was Baurus. He seemed like a nicer fellow then Glenroy, he greeted me with a smile. He was a very skilled swordsman, and barely had any scratches. I heard a scream from above, and I saw an Argonian, that looked like the man in the other cell next to me. He had been stuck in an area I had passed. He followed us into the exit, and we fought more of those assassins. Glenroy had led us to a door, but was locked. He realized it was a trap and led Uriel to safety. The Argonian followed with me to the emperor, and protected him with his life. When I looked back, I saw Glenroy get stabbed right in the heart by an assassin. His blood spattered everywhere, and the assassins laughing. Baurus was very skilled and slew all of them. But it was too late. Glenroy had died. Uriel confronted us and told the Argonian to "Close shut the jaws of Oblivion" or something. Uriel told me to follow him, and finish the quest if he perished in his progress. I was shocked when a hidden entrance suddenly opened and an assassin killed Uriel. The Argonian and I killed the assassin as soon as we could. It was just too late. Uriel had died. Baurus started to run towards us to see what had happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment