This was recovered in the Great Khajiit's body. It shows her whole life ever since she had gotten hold of a journal she found on the ground.
I am so lucky I have found this journal! What if I became a hero and someone found it? Well, it's about time for me to sleep, so I'll write again tomorrow. I sleep in my bedroll, when I had been woken up by a sudden arrest of an evil Dunmer who was accused of stealing over five hundred septims. He tried fighting back and summoned his Ancestor Ghost, which killed one of the Imperial Watch guards. What am I to do? I am just a weak beggar, with no combat skills at all! I ran there and helped the guard, accidentally missing the Dunmer's face, and hitting the Imperial Watch's nose! I did continue, but I made sure I did not cause any further harm to the Watch. I pushed the Dunmer down, and the Watch stabbed his sword right through his stomach. Though bleeding, the Dunmer was still alive. As for the Watch, he called my attention, and charged me of assault. What would I do? I don't have forty septims. So I just turned myself in, and gave the Dunmer some first aid, so he can stay alive for his punishment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I followed the Watch to the jail, and threw me into a cell next to this other prisoner. I snuck this journal past the guards in an uncomfortable place. In my underwear... Also, I had found a backpack on the way to the jail and snuck it with the journal. I watched the moonlight all evening, for I could not sleep because I still had an adrenaline rush from the fight. Drinking some water, I hear footsteps coming. I saw a man with very nice robes and clothing, followed by three other Guards with armor I have never seen before. The man with the nice clothing walked up to the cell next to me, while the guards unlocked the door. The man was actually the emperor, Uriel Septim VII!! I could not believe my eyes, as to see the emperor! Uriel walked into the cell and talked to the man in the other cell. While a guard named Renualt walked up to the cell across the cell next to me, and told the man inside to keep quiet. A guard named Glenroy told the man in the cell next to me to stay next to the window. I didn't see what happened next, but I just heard rocks moving around and more footsteps. I climbed up to the window at the top of my cell, and I saw the man in the cell next to me gone! I also saw a passage, to somewhere. I grabbed a knife from my table and hopelessly tried to pick the lock on my cell door. The other man that Renualt scolded whispered, "You're a Khajiit right? You'll die here. You won't have anywhere to go now." I looked around in my whole cell, and I found a lockpick. I used it to open the door in my cell and ran to the passage. As I looked back, I saw the man that was teasing me. His name was Valen Dreth, and he looked angrily at me, as I just grinned back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I followed the passage, I saw the body of Renualt on the floor, next to two men that were wearing red robes. I saw a steel shortsword at one corner of the room. I grabbed it, and I tried to take Renualt's armor. I just couldn't take it, because my mind told me not to take it. Instead, I took the one hundred septims that Renualt carried. I wonder what lies next, for I see a passage to the right, that looks dangerous.
Monday, March 22, 2010
Chapter One: A Not-So Simple Day
Labels:
Akaviri,
Dunmer,
Imperial City,
Khajiit,
Oblivion,
The Elder Scrolls,
Valen Dreth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment